Effective date: May 1, 2018
1. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of the CAN-SPAM Act, Copyright laws, and any other applicable law or regulation is prohibited.
2. Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email (“UBE”, “spam”). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through NationBuilder’s servers is prohibited.
3. Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without express permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by NationBuilder customers must be legitimate opt-ins.
4. Purchasing or renting lists of non-opt-in email addresses from third parties for mailing from any NationBuilder-hosted domain is prohibited.
5. Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate our Acceptable Use Policy, this Email Acceptable Use Policy, or the Acceptable Use Policy of any other Internet Service Provider is prohibited.
6. Working with Spam Operations. Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org/rokso is prohibited.
7. Obtaining or attempting to obtain email service with intent to avoid payment is prohibited.
8. Knowingly engaging in any activity designed to troll storm, stalk, threaten imminent violence, death or physical harm to any individual or group whose individual members can reasonably be identified, or incite violence, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the NationBuilder network or on another provider’s network is prohibited.
9. Emails and attachments must be in a format we support.
10. You may not use email through our Service that does not comply with our Acceptable Use Policy, this Email Acceptable Use Policy, or the Acceptable Use Policy of the relevant Internet Service Provider, or that results in our receiving complaints from third parties in connection with your email use.